How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Drive to Bejia:
- Las Canteras
- Monte de Las Mercedes
- Park your car at the end of the street in Bejia (near N 28.32.870 , W 16.18.515)
You can choose between a long or a short trip.
I recommend the long trip. It's very nice and you don't must go the same way back.
Some track information for the long trip (Duration 2.5 h) (visit link)
(track desription only in german language but you find there waypoints, maps and some nice foto's)
Here some information for the short trip (Duration: 1.5 h)
- at the end of the street in Bejia you must follow the path by the house
- proceed the small path downhill in the canyon
- next to you is a waterfall
- follow the small canal to the cache site
The waypoint is not direct at the cache site because there is no GPS reception. The cache is in the near of the spoiler foto. Find it !!!
- Hiking boots
- opt. Flashlight
One should be sure-footed and free from giddiness.
The cache contains:
- TB Princess of the elves
Enjoy tour trip.
- BatanNew Spoiler Foto
- Parking Area in BejiaMap shows the Parking Area in Bejia.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum