1. The team that placed Mambo No. 5 did not provide a hint.
2. The cache hidden by a rock is larger than the WhizzleStumpers' cache, but smaller than a regular.
3. The solo cacher that placed Woodland Hills, which is not located by a rock, likes caches that can hold lots of trade items.
4. Triple Tree cache is the Bison container and was not hidden by the CacherTrashers.
5. Neither the cache by the rock, nor the micro cache is named Hollowywood.
6. T-Bonkey used the same word in both his hint and the name of his cache, unlike the cache hidden in a Bison.
7. Rock River Falls is smaller than the cache hidden inside a tree, which is larger than the cache next to the stump.
8. WhizzleStumpers container is smaller than T-Bonkey's, but larger than Triple Tree.
9. The solo cacher who placed the ammo can used a hint that involves wood, so did the team who placed the Bison.