Aukštaitija National Park is a wonderful destination for those who want to learn about nature and the culture of Aukštaitija region or just to have a short break from noisy cities.
Everyone will gain unforgettable impressions. However, human activities in the park are strictly defined by law. Park visitors are allowed to:
- Pitch tents and make fires only in camp sites, i.e. specially designed places, marked with signs.
- Drive vehicles only on the roads, where traffic is regulated by the traffic rules. Parking is allowed only in parking places and on the roadside according to the traffic rules.
- Fishing and hunting is regulated by the fishing and hunting rules approved by the Ministry of Environment.
- Berry and mushroom picking, nutting and gathering herbs are regulated by the rules of the use of wild flora and nature resources.
- Sailing and navigation are regulated by the rules of small ships.
More about recreation in a ANP
LT: Lobis pasleptas nuostabioje Aukštaitijos nacionalinio parko vietoje - Ožiu pusiasalyje.
Ožiu ragas - tai hidrografinis paminklas, Aukštaitijos nacionalinio parko teritorijoje. Ieina Dringio ežero Ožiu pusiasalis ir dvi ežero ilankos. Yra ežero p. dalyje. Plotas 28,4 ha.
Lobi galite pasiekti išsinuomave valti / baidare. Kitas variantas - atvažiuoti automobiliu, taciau ji teks palikti apie 1 km nuo lobio vietos.
Poilsio parke taisykles