Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
I have been wanting to place a cache in this area for quite a while. Should be a fairly straightforward find in a nice little park by the river. You are looking for an ammo can.
Playing the Cache Bingo! game detailed below is not a requirement of logging the cache. If you wish, you can simply log it as a regular find.
All of the Cache Bingo prizes have been claimed. Thank you everyone for playing. I will be keeping this cache as a Bingo Cache for another game in the future. To keep track of this and other Geocaching games in Manitoba, visit the Geogames link on the MBGA forums. Click the "Forums" link at www.mbgeocaching.ca.
- Once you have signed the logbook in the cache, sign out one of the bingo cards as well. Simply write your name in the bingo card log sheet beside the card number you remove. Please make sure you are removing the correct card.This is your playpiece.
- When you log your visit on Geocaching.com, please note the number of the bingo card you have taken. This will help me in verifying any claimed win.
- Now go caching! Any subsequent cache finds from then on can potentially fill one of your boxes. You are looking for the last 2 digits in the coordinates as posted on Geocaching.com.
N 49 54.123 W 097 02.456
The above example would give you I-23, and G-56. For single digit numbers (in the "B" column), you must have the zero preceding the number(ie- N 49 51.306).
- When you log your finds on geocaching.com for caches you intend to use in the bingo game, please note that in the log entry. Something to the effect of "I am using this cache to play Cache Bingo."
- If the coordinates of a cache are adjusted after you find it, you can still use the numbers you claimed.
- Anyone who picks up a bingo card can play. If you are visiting from Germany, you are welcome to take a card home and play there. Just be advised that any prizes you win must be picked up in Winnipeg!
- All cache types are eligible (including events), but only the posted coordinates of a Multi or Puzzle cache are able to be used. You may not use the stages or the solved coordinates.
- You can continue playing after claiming one line prize. You are not eligible for any additional line prizes, but you can continue playing towards one of the three other prizes ("X", "Box", and "Blackout"). Once you have claimed one of the three larger prizes, your card is no longer eligible for the other two prizes.
- *BONUS* Watch for my new Lizardo Cache Bingo! tokens in random caches I visit. If you find one of these tokens, you get to use it as a free play token in the column indicated by the letter on the token.
First Prize: The first person to fill their card entirely wins: A Prize Potpourri
- 50 Cal Ammo Can
- $5 Tim Hortons GC
- 4 Pack of 2100mAh Rechargable batteries
First Prize #2: The next person to fill their card entirely wins:
- 50 Cal Ammo Can
- A copy of the "Winnipeg Walks" book
Second Prize: The first person to fill every square on the perimeter of their card, or a "box" wins:a 50 Cal Ammo Can
Third Prize: The first person to make an "X" wins: A 50 Piece Tool Kit
Line Prizes: There are 15 prizes available for those who complete a column or row or diagonal line. These prizes are:
- Tim Horton's Gift Certificates
- McD's Gift Certificates
- Deep Woods Off Towels
- Ziplock Bags
- Locking Plastic Containers
- 1Queen&4Jokers- July 29
- TurdleEggs- August 2
- ertyu- August 3
- Ztirnats- August 3
- Jaypeg- August 5
- Mhz- August 6
- Capt'n Redbeard- August 7
- kruzrrr- August 7
- 3T's&aG- August 7
- Dani_Carriere- August 21
- Charioteer- September 8
- Wagonmaker- September 10
- Peter and Gloria- September 13
- Foodninja - September 25
- candaceandwill - October 28
"The Box" Winner
"Total Bingo Blackout!" Winner
- TurdleEggs- August 5
- MHz- August 10
Well, that's it! Have fun and good luck.
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Last Updated: on 5/24/2018 7:37:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time (2:37 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum