Bridger Peak Traditional Geocache
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
At an elevation of 11023, Bridger Peak is in the thin air of the Continental Divide. On a clear day you can see well over 50 miles in all directions.
The cache is in a large plastic kitchen canister that seals well.
The initial contents included the following:
- Logbook and Geocaching information card
- Animated Tarzan elephant toy
- Vivitar monocular (use this to view the scenery and leave in the cache for others to enjoy)
- Small magnetic compass
- Bouncy ball
- Boot mug from Boot Night at the Cowboy Bar in Laramie, circa early 80's :-)
- Foam globe stress ball
- Play Doh Swiss Army tools
Be sure to rehide the cache as found. Even though this is a remote area, there are a lot of visitors who come here.
Vs lbh jrer n enoovg, jurer jbhyq lbh uvqr?