SomewhereInIA-Virtual Dog Day
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Indoor Cache, but of course it can't be that easy. First, you have to help a dog, have his day.
'Hay Dog' originally had his day in ND, and recently moved to the area
This is in a retail store, so it has limited hours of operation.
Don't be a geocheater enabler, or you will be bitten
Downloading files from the internet is not always safe and the user downloads the files at their own risk.
DOWNLOAD THE PUZZLE HERE
- Necassary instructions on where the cache is located from the Lat&Lon.
If you find a bug, or are having problems getting it to run, please email me.
10/22/06 1.00 Original
If you (or your kid) would be interested in creating a similar puzzle, I would gladly be willing to help. It does not require too much programing skills, and if you do all the leg work, I would even be willing to write the program for you. Just need the following:
To get more ideas, here are 2 other 'virtual' caches, which are a little harder then Virtual Dog Day
- A map of the rooms Rooms (such as Bed, Yard, Deck, etc..)
- Contents of each room
- What you have to do to get to next room, such as (sniff..., north, east, climb, jump, etc...)
- Puzzles or actions that need to be performed along the way.
- Humor (such as peeing on the flowers)
- Camos by other geocachers.
- More humor.
- GCJY6B The Adventures of 1Geocacher
- GCW669 SomeVirtualAdventure-Out of gas! (mine)
ragre uryc jura cebzcgrq.
Svany, zntargvp ovfba, fubhyqre uvtu
Last Updated: on 10/3/2015 4:13:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time (11:13 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum