Parking at N52.25.946 W001 34.214
This is a little fun quiz based on songs containing colours in the title. You will therefore need to find the number of letters of the colours in the following to find the co-ordinates for the cache, which is a small air and water tight food container:-
1. Colourful weather in a song by Prince less a precious metal sung about by Spandau Ballet.
2. Hawkwind’s mode of transport.
3. Some old magic less Dido’s flag.
4. What colour was Lily? Take this away from Natalie Cole’s car.
5. Colour of the shoes with the pink shoelaces.
1. Chris de Burgh’s lady wore this colour.
2. The heavenly body sung about by the Marcels and Showaddywaddy.
3. What came bob-bob-bobbin’ along?
4. The large vehicle sung about by Joni Mitchell + 2.
5. ELO’s late night colour