Wisconsin Travel Bug University
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
WISCONSIN TRAVEL BUG UNIVERSITY
Nestled in a secluded part of New Berlin, Wisconsin, WTBU is the first publicly supported comprehensive Travel Bug university in the Wisconsin System. We are proud of our students' pursuit of academic excellence, and the leadership they continually demonstrate throughout the state, region, and nation. As our nickname implies, our WTBU "Travelers" have created the very foundation for which we are known. Our leadership in the universities of GeoCaching helps students build on the foundation of strong values, commitment to excellence, leadership for a stronger world, and knowledge of technology which prepares them for travels in the 21st century.
Our mission is to give Travel Bugs an opportunity to gain a higher education and mingle with other Travel Bugs before graduating back into this Bug-eat-bug world. We are open to all Travel Bug without discrimination. Any Travel Bug in the world is welcome to attend this university. We strive to serve as an educational, cultural and economic development resource to southeastern Wisconsin.
|Please read the following enrollment curriculum.
- If you take a TB, make sure to leave a TB. Please respect this rule.
- Just because the container may be empty, does not mean the cache has been mugged by someone... It is most likely a previous Cacher did not respect rule #1.
- This is a theme cache for relocating Travel Bugs, or other types of traveling items (GeoCoins, Geolutins, etc.). There are no other items in the cache for trading, so please don't leave any - although signature items are welcome.
- All enrolling TB's (and sponsoring Geocachers) should be logged into the enrollment book, located just inside the doors of the University.
- Visitors who are not enrolling a TB, are welcome to sign the enrollment book as well. Visitors may enter and exit the campus as often as they please.
- There are no enrollment or graduation limitations.
- Please replace the cache exactly where you found it. Ensure that the entrance is closed securely.
- THIS IS NOT A TB PRISON. If you believe a TB is ready for the real world, help it on its way.
- This public University is placed with the permission of New Berlin Parks & Rec. Department. IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO WALK THROUGH ANY YARDS OR PRIVATE PROPERTY TO REACH THE CACHE. Road travel is possible for most of the journey. Although it is legal to park right nearby the University, it is not recommended. Please park up or down the street as to not cause suspicion. Stealth is required to avoid "neighboring" eyes. There is no trail to follow, and there is very light bushwhacking.
- This is a quick stop and grab TB exchange.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 05/23/2016 09:32:00 Pacific Daylight Time (16:32 GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum