Details for Benchmark: AA1670
N 24° 39.633 W 081° 31.100 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MONROE county, FL View Original Datasheet
- 872 4332 J TIDAL
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by FLDT (MONUMENTED)
|11/8/1988 by FLDNR (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY FL DEPT OF NAT RES 1988
TO REACH THE MARK FROM THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IN KEY WESTTO THE WEST END OF THE BRIDGE OVER BOW CHANNEL AND THE MARK. LOCATED 5.88 M (19.29 FT) SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE U.S. HIGHWAY 1 AND 3.05 M (10.01 FT) NORTHEAST OF THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE BRIDGE GUARDRAIL.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1994.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.