Details for Benchmark: AA3923
N 45° 38.350 W 104° 22.450 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In CARTER county, MT View Original Datasheet
- P 34 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1976 by MTDH (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY MONTANA DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAYS 1976 (BFK)
21.0 MILES (33.8 KM) SOUTH OF EKALAKA, 111 FEET (33.8 M) RIGHT OF SURVEY STATION 2659+90 ON NEW CONSTRUCTED PROJECT NO RS 347 (17) , ON ALZADA-EKALAKA ROAD APPROXIMATELY 21 MILES (33.8 KM) SOUTH OF EKALAKA IN SW 1/4 OF SEC 19, T 2 S, R 60 E. NOTE--OLD DISK USED AS RESET.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.