Details for Benchmark: AA4602
N 38° 00.990 W 084° 30.099 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In FAYETTE county, KY View Original Datasheet
- LFUCG GPS STA 0038-A
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1992 by GRWAS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY GRW AERIAL SURVEY 1992 (BZ)
AT LEXINGTON, BEGINING AT THE INTERSECTION OF NEW CIRCLE ROAD AND TATES CREEK ROAD, TRAVEL NORTH ON TATES CREEK ROAD FOR 1.55 MI (2.49 KM) TO THE INTERSECTION OF TATES CREEK PIKE AND ALUMNI DRIVE. TRAVEL WEST ON ALUMNI DRIVE FOR 0.4 MI (0.64 KM) TO THE STATION ON THE LEFT. AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE ARBORECTUM. 15 FT (4.57 M) EAST OF A 6 IN MAPLE TREE, 3 FT (0.91 M) WEST OF THE WEST EDGE OF SIDEWALK, AND 10 FT (3.05 M) NORTH OF THE NORTH EDGE OF THE NORTH DRIVE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1995.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.