Details for Benchmark: AA5116
N 28° 36.542 W 082° 03.213 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SUMTER county, FL View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1994 by DCJOHN (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY DC JOHNSON ASSOC 1994
STATION IS LOCATED SOUTH OF THE SOUTH PARKING LOT OF THE WEBSTER POST OFFICE, TOWN OF WEBSTER, SUMTER COUNTY, FLORIDA.
TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF STATE ROAD 50 AND INTERSTATE ROUTE 75, GO EAST FOR 13.6 MI (21.9 KM) TO THE INTERSECTION OF STATE ROAD 50 AND STATE ROAD 471, GO NORTH ON STATE ROAD 471 FOR 3.7 MI (6.0 KM) TO THE INTERSECTION OF STATE ROAD 471 AND 1ST STREET SE, TURN RIGHT AND GO EAST ON 1ST STREET SE FOR 0.1 MI (0.2 KM) TO THE INTERSECTION OF 1ST STREET SE AND 1ST AVENUE SE, TURN LEFT AND GO NORTH ON 1ST AVENUE SE FOR 123 FT (37.5 M) TO THE STATION ON THE LEFT. STATION IS 124 FT (37.8 M) NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF 1ST STREET SE, 63 FT (19.2 M) WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF 1ST AVENUE SE. THE STATION IS AN ALUMINUM SURVEY DISK STAMPED WF35 1994 SET IN THE TOP OF A 15 INCH ROUND CONCRETE MONUMENT FLUSH WITH THE GROUND.
SET ALUMINUM NAIL AND BRASS DISK (LB4514) IN THE SOUTH EDGE OF WEBSTER POST OFFICE PARKING LOT NORTH AT 5.97 FT (1.82 M) .
SET ALUMINUM NAIL AND BRASS DISK (LB4514) IN THE SOUTH EDGE OF WEBSTER POST OFFICE PARKING LOT IN LINE WITH THE MOST SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE POST OFFICE BUILDING WESTNORTHWEST AT 57.53 FT (17.54 M) .
SET CARSONITE WITNESS POST SOUTH 15 DEGREES EAST AT 2.7 FT (0.8 M) .
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1995.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.