Details for Benchmark: AA5319
N 39° 58.407 W 081° 50.227 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In MUSKINGUM county, OH View Original Datasheet
- GPS 87
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1992 by OH-119 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY MUSKINGUM COUNTY OHIO 1992 (LCC)
THE STATION IS IN THE NW 1/4 OF SECTION 11, TWP 1, RANGE 6, PERRY TWP ABOUT 9 MILES (14.5 KM) E OF ZANESVILLE AND 5 MILES (8.0 KM) W OF NEW CONCORD. JUST W OF THE NORWICH INTERCHANGE ON INTERSTATE 70 AT EXIT 164.
TO REACH FROM ZANESVILLE AT THE COUNTY COURTHOUSE LOCATED AT THE INTERSECTION OF S.R. 40 AND FOURTH STREET IN DOWNTOWN ZANESVILLE, GO 9.65 MILES (15.53 KM) E ON S.R. 40 TO THE JUNCTION OF RILEY ROAD (TOWNSHIP ROAD 365) AND THE STATION ON THE RIGHT IN THE SE CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION.
THE DISK IS SET IN A 0.7 FT (21.3 CM) DIAMETER FLUSH CONCRETE MONUMENT.
IT IS 29.4 FT (9.0 M) S OF THE CENTERLINE OF S.R. 40, 30.0 FT (9.1 M) E OF THE CENTERLINE OF RILEY ROAD, 3.5 FT (1.1 M) BEHIND A GUARD RAIL, 8.8 FT (2.7 M) NNE OF A WATER METER BOX, AND 2.0 FT (0.6 M) NW OF A WITNESS POST.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1998.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.