Details for Benchmark: AA5712
N 43° 38.751 W 096° 26.231 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is LEVELING and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ROCK county, MN View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- horizontal control disk
- aluminum alloy rod
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1991 by MNDT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY MN DEPT OF TRANSP 1991 (DKH)
THE MARK IS LOCATED IN THE SE 1/4 OF SEC 11, T102N, R47W, 4.25 MI (6.84 KM) NW OF BEAVER CREEK. THE MARK IS 2.5 MI (4.0 KM) NORTH ALONG TH 23 FROM JCT OF FAI 90 AND TH 23, AT TH 23 MP 3.85, THEN 0.25 MI (0.40 KM) WEST ALONG CO RD 5, 66.5 FT (20.3 M) NORTH OF CO RD 5, 3.9 FT (1.2 M) SOUTH OF A FENCE, 4.9 FT (1.5 M) SE OF A METAL FENCE POST, 13.1 FT (4.0 M) WSW OF A WOOD FENCE POST, AND 3.6 FT (1.1 M) SOUTH OF A WIT POST.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1999.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling. The vertical network tie was performed by a horz. field party for horz. obs reductions. Reset procedures were used to establish the elevation.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.