Details for Benchmark: AA6383
N 39° 23.473 W 084° 42.290 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In BUTLER county, OH View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1990 by WOOLPT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY WOOLPERT CONSULTANTS 1990 (TW)
STATION 1004 IS LOCATED +/-300'' WEST OF THE "T" INTERSECTION OF S.R. 129 AND MORGAN-ROSS ROAD ON THE NORTH SIDE OF SAID S.R. 129. THE STATION IS FURTHER DESCRIBED AS BEING 13.55'' NORTHWEST OF A CONCRETE REFERENCE MONUMENT THAT IS STAMPED RM 1, 10.85'' NORTHEAST OF A CONCRETE REFERENCE MONUMENT THAT IS STAMPED RM 2 AND 57.10'' NORTH OF AN IRON PIN THAT IS STAMPED RM 3. STATION 1004 IS A BRASS DISK SET IN CONCRETE AND IS STAMPED 1004 SET 1990.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1998.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.