Details for Benchmark: AA6525
N 28° 31.433 W 081° 21.583 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ORANGE county, FL View Original Datasheet
- L 648 009
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1989 by FL-095 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY ORANGE COUNTY FLORIDA 1989 (SPL)
SET 2-INCH ORANGE COUNTY BRASS DISK (STAMPED L-648-009) IN CENTER LINE OF 4-FT CONCRETE SIDEWALK AT WEST SIDE OF T-INTERSECTION OF FERNCREEK AVE AND CURRY FORD RD. 35 FT (10.7 M) WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF FERNCREEK AVE. IN CENTER LINE OF CURRY FORD RD. 175 FT (53.3 M) SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF LANCASTER DR. IN SECTION 1, TOWNSHIP 23 SOUTH, RANGE 29 EAST. SITE SUITABILITY FOR GPS OCCUPATION. (DESCRIPTION SOURCE--THE ORANGE COUNTY ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.)
|05/30/1998 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1998
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1995.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.