Details for Benchmark: AA7293
N 41° 02.508 W 083° 32.111 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In HANCOCK county, OH View Original Datasheet
- P 28A
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1993 by OH-063 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY HANCOCK COUNTY OHIO 1993 (TF)
DESCRIBED BY THE HANCOCK COUNTY ENGINEER IN OCTOBER 1994. STATION IS LOCATED 6 MI (9.7 KM) EAST OF FINDLAY, IN THE SOUTHWEST QUARTER OF SECTION 18, T 1 N, R 12 E, BIGLICK TWP., IN THE R/W OF COUNTY ROAD 248. TO REACH FROM FINDLAY, GO EAST ON US 224 TO COUNTY ROAD 248, GO SOUTH 1.5 MI (2.4 KM) ON COUNTY ROAD 248 AND POINT ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE ROAD. STATION IS 4.5 FT (1.4 M) EAST OF THE EDGE OF PAVEMENT OF COUNTY ROAD 248. STATION IS A 3.5 IN DIAMETER BRASS DISK SET ON A 4 FT (1.2 M) LONG REBAR IMBEDDED IN A 4 FT (1.2 M) DEEP, 10 IN DIAMETER CONCRETE MONUMENT POURED IN-PLACE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1998.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.