Details for Benchmark: AA7385
N 38° 50.833 W 090° 31.283 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ST FRANCOIS county, MO View Original Datasheet
- W 54 RESET
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- mat foundation, concrete slab, etc.
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1994 by MODNR (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY MO DEPT OF NAT RES 1994 (BDC)
THE MARK IS LOCATED IN THE CITY OF PARK HILLS, ST. FRANCOIS COUNTY, NEAR THE INTERSECTION OF REBEL STREET AND HIGH STREET IN THE FRONT LAWN OF THE HIGH SCHOOL. IT IS ON AN 2.7 FT (0.8 M) BY 8 FT (2.4 M) CONCRETE BASE FOR THE SCHOOL SIGN, 15.5 FT (4.7 M) EAST OF THE FLAG POLE, 30.6 FT (9.3 M) NW FROM THE NE CORNER OF A CHAIN LINK FENCE, 26.3 FT (8.0 M) NW FROM THE NW CORNER OF THE CHAIN LINK FENCE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.