Details for Benchmark: AA9188
N 34° 18.090 W 108° 07.135 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In CATRON county, NM View Original Datasheet
- PIE1 PIETOWN MONUMENT
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
- Most reliable and expected to hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1992 by JPL (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY JET PROPULSION LABORATORY 1992
THIS STATION IS THE MONUMENT AT THE PIETOWN CORS SITE.
|07/02/1995 by CADH (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY CA DIV OF HIGHWAYS 1995
PIETOWN VLBA SITE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1996. The horizontal coordinates are valid at the epoch date displayed above. The epoch date for horizontal control is a decimal equivalence of Year/Month/Day.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.