Details for Benchmark: AA9739
N 37° 16.417 W 121° 57.117 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is RESET and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SANTA CLARA county, CA View Original Datasheet
- M 1456 RESET
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- footings/foundation walls of small/medium structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1995 by CA-085 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY SANTA CLARA COUNTY CALIFORNIA 1995 (RT)
IN CAMPBELL, 1.0 FOOT (0.3 M) SOUTH OF THE NORTH END OF SAID WALL, ON THE EAST SIDE OF A 22.0 FOOT (6.7 M) WIDE CONNECTOR RAMP FROM NORTH BOUND SAN TOMAS EXPRESSWAY TO NORTH BOUND WINCHESTER BOULEVARD, 25.5 FEET (7.8 M) WEST OF THE WEST RAIL OF SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD, 2.5 FEET (0.8 M) ABOVE THE BOULEVARD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was computed from unverified reset data.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.