Details for Benchmark: AB4810
N 40° 44.886 W 102° 43.712 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In LOGAN county, CO View Original Datasheet
- 13 ZT
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1960 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1995 by CODOT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY COLORADO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1995
STATION IS LOCATED ABOUT 8 MILES (12.9 KM) SOUTHEAST OF CROOK, IN COUNTY ROAD RIGHT OF WAY, IN SEC. 16, T. 9 N., R. 48 W. TO REACH FROM EXIT 155 ON I-76, GO SOUTH ON COUNTY ROAD 93 FOR 7.3 MILES (11.7 KM) TO COUNTY ROAD 44, GO WEST ON COUNTY ROAD 44 FOR 2. MILES (3.2 KM) TO THE STATION ON THE RIGHT (NORTH). STATION IS A USGS BRASS CAP IN A CONCRETE MONUMENT, 29 FT (8.8 M) NORTH OF COUNTY ROAD 44 AND 45 FT (13.7 M) EAST OF COUNTY ROAD 89, 2.5 FT (0.8 M) WEST OF A FIBERGLASS WITNESS POST (NOAA).
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in July 1996.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.