Details for Benchmark: AB5844
N 46° 30.042 W 094° 15.195 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In CROW WING county, MN View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- aluminum alloy rod
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1993 by MN-035 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY CROW WING COUNTY MINNESOTA 1993 (AEK)
THE STATION MARK IS LOCATED 0.2 MI (0.3 KM) EAST OF LAKE HUBERT, 2.3 MI (3.7 KM) EAST ALONG CO RD 13 FROM THE JCT OF TH 371 AND CO RD 13, 33 FT (10.1 M) NORTH OF CO RD 13, 396 FT (120.7 M) EAST OF EAST CLARK LAKE RD, AND 1.0 FT (0.3 M) SOUTH OF A WIT POST.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1999.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.