Details for Benchmark: AB8545
N 34° 04.733 W 117° 46.767 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In LOS ANGELES county, CA View Original Datasheet
- OCF 5 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1991 by MWDSC (MONUMENTED)
|04/14/1994 by MWDSC (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY METRO WATER DISTR SO. CALIFORNIA 1994 (JDG)
POMONA, EAST OF MOUNTAIN MEADOWS GOLF COURSE AT THE INTERSECTION OF FAIRPLEX DR. AND VERA CRUZ, SET FLUSH ON TOP OF CURB ON WESTERLY NOSE OF CENTER ISLAND ON VERA CRUZ AT THE ENTRANCE TO MOUNTAIN MEADOWS TRACT, APPROXIMATELY 90 FEET (27.4 M) EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF FAIRPLEX DR., 37 FEET (11.3 M) NORTH OF THE SOUTH CURB OF VERA CRUZ, 27 FEET (8.2 M) SOUTH OF THE NORTH CURB OF VERA CRUZ, 2 INCH SURVEY DISK STAMPED - OCF 5 RESET - REFERENCE MWD FB 2011 02 011.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 1997.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.