Details for Benchmark: AB8572
N 33° 54.383 W 117° 50.533 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ORANGE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- OCF 113
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- footings/foundation walls of small/medium structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1994 by MWDSC (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY METRO WATER DISTR SO. CALIFORNIA 1994 (DEL)
YORBA LINDA, 2.5 MILES (4.0 KM) EAST FROM THE 57 FREEWAY ALONG IMPERIAL HWY (90) TO ROSE DR., 0.2 MILE (0.3 KM) NORTH ON ROSE DR. TO THE T INTERSECTION WITH WABASH AV. 27 SOUTH OF WABASH AV AND 75 FEET (22.9 M) EAST OF ROSE DR. AT THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF 2.5 BY 4 BY 1.25 FT HIGH CONCRETE PEDESTAL FOR UTILITY BOX NUMBER 167021/2, 11.5 FEET (3.5 M) WESTERLY OF POWER POLE NUMBER 4152468E. SET A 2 INCH BRASS DISK STAMPED - OCF 113 1994 - FLUSH IN THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF SAID PEDESTAL. REFERENCE MWD FB 2011 02 071.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 1997.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.