Details for Benchmark: AB8630
N 33° 53.467 W 117° 53.533 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ORANGE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- OCF 35 E
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1994 by MWDSC (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY METRO WATER DISTR SO. CALIFORNIA 1994 (JDG)
FULLERTON, NEAR INTERSECTION OF STATE COLLEGE BLVD AND MENDOCINO STREET, ON EASTERLY SIDE OF STATE COLLEGE BLVD, 125 FEET (38.1 M) SOUTH OF CENTERLINE OF MENDOCINO STREET, 40 FEET (12.2 M) EAST OF CENTERLINE OF STATE COLLEGE BLVD, FLUSH IN TOP OF NORTHWEST CORNER OF 29 FEET (8.8 M) BY 6.5 FEET (2.0 M) CONCRETE CATCH BASIN, A 3 INCH MWDSC BRASS DISK STAMPED OCF 35 E 1994. NEAR MWD OCF STA. 987+00. REFERENCE MWD FB 2011 03 043.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 1997.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.