Details for Benchmark: AB8642
N 33° 48.600 W 117° 53.967 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ORANGE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- 2000 J
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- footings/foundation walls of small/medium structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1980 by CA0080 (MONUMENTED)
|08/16/1994 by MWDSC (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY METRO WATER DISTR SO. CALIFORNIA 1994 (JDG)
ANAHEIM, NEAR SOUTHWEST CORNER OF INTERSECTION OF CERRITOS AVENUE AND LEWIS STREET, 60 FEET (18.3 M) WEST OF CENTERLINE OF LEWIS STREET, 34 FEET (10.4 M) SOUTH OF CENTERLINE OF CERRITOS AVENUE, FLUSH IN TOP OF NORTHEAST CORNER OF 6 FEET (1.8 M) BY 5 FEET (1.5 M) MWDSC CONCRETE METER STRUCTURE, A 2 INCH CITY OF ANAHEIM BRASS DISK STAMPED CITY OF ANAHEIM BM 2000 J. NEAR OCF STA. 1294+00 REFERENCE MWD FB 2011 03 056.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 1997.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.