Details for Benchmark: AB8769
N 40° 05.109 W 074° 49.980 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In BURLINGTON county, NJ View Original Datasheet
- 3 N 11
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1995 by TWT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY TWT CONS ENG 1995 (WPD)
THE STATION IS LOCATED IN THE TOWN OF BURLINGTON, BURLINGTON TOWNSHIP ON THE SOUTHEAST SIDE OF THE NORTHBOUND LANES OF U.S. HIGHWAY ROUTE 130. TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF U.S. HIGHWAY ROUTE 130 AND HIGH STREET (COUNTY ROAD 541) , GO NORTHEAST ON U.S. HIGHWAY ROUTE 130 FOR 1.45 MI (2.33 KM) TO THE STATION ON THE RIGHT SET FLUSH WITH THE GROUND. THE STATION IS 54.7 FT (16.7 M) NORTHEAST OF THE NORTH CORNER OF A 1 STORY BRICK AND STUCCO BUILDING (TIMS AUTO SERVICE) , 65.1 FT (19.8 M) SOUTHEAST OF THE PHYSICAL CENTERLINE OF U.S. HIGHWAY ROUTE 130, 68.8 FT (21.0 M) NORTHWEST OF THE ROUND CONCRETE BASE FOR A LAMP IN THE PARKING LOT OF AN ABANDONED SHOPPING CENTER, 54.7 FT (16.7 M) WEST OF THE SQUARE CONCRETE BASE FOR AN ELECTRIC SIGN IN THE SAME PARKING LOT AND 56.9 FT (17.3 M) SOUTHWEST OF A PK NAIL IN THE BASE OF UTILITY POLE NUMBER 5 710.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1999.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.