Details for Benchmark: AB9594
N 44° 31.632 W 073° 15.332 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In CHITTENDEN county, VT View Original Datasheet
- HEINEBURG AZ MK
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1991 by VT0120 (MONUMENTED)
|01/31/1996 by VTAT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY VERMONT AGENCY OF TRANSPORTATION 1996 (CHR)
GENERAL LOCATION, COLCHESTER, VT. TO REACH FROM THE NORTH END OF THE VT ROUTE 127 BRIDGE OVER THE WINOOSKI RIVER (HEINEBURG BRIDGE) GO NORTH ALONG VT ROUTE 127 FOR 137 M (449.5 FT) TO THE MARK ON THE LEFT. THE MARK IS SET IN THE TOP OF A 30 CM DIAMETER CONCRETE MONUMENT FLUSH WITH GROUND SURFACE. IT IS ABOUT 21 M (68.9 FT) SOUTH OF THE INTERSECTION OF A PAVED BIKE PATH AND THE WEST EDGE OF VT ROUTE 127, 1.2 M (3.9 FT) WEST OF THE WEST EDGE OF THE BIKE PATH, 4.2 M (13.8 FT) WEST OF A PEDESTRIANS AND BICYCLES PROHIBITED SIGN, 0.7 M (2.3 FT) WEST OF A WOOD GUARDRAIL, AND 0.8 M (2.6 FT) SOUTHWEST OF A FIBERGLASS WITNESS SIGN ON A WOOD GUARDRAIL POST.
|01/02/1997 by VTGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY VERMONT GEODETIC SURVEY 1997 (DJM)
RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in September 1997.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1997.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.