Details for Benchmark: AC9281
N 35° 31.583 W 120° 42.367 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is RESET and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN LUIS OBISPO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- S 1450 RESET
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1996 by CADT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY CALTRANS 1996 (ES)
5.9 KM (3.65 MI) NORTHERLY ALONG U. S. HIGHWAY 101 FROM THE JUNCTION OF MORRO AVENUE IN ANASCADERO ON BRIDGE SOUTHWEST END ON BRIDGE SIDEWALK SET 3.5 INCH BRASS DISK IN SOUTHWESTLY SIDEWALK OF SAN RAMON OVER CROSSING, 1.5 FEET (0.5 M) NORTHERLY OF SOUTH EDGE SIDEWALK, 3.5 FEET (1.1 M) SOUTHERLY OF FRONT LINE CURB, 18.5 FEET (5.6 M) SOUTHERLY OF CENTERLINE SAN RAMON, 16.8 FEET (5.1 M) EASTERLY OF SOUTHWEST OF SAN RAMON OVER CROSSING, 1.0 FOOT (0.3 M) ABOVE ROADWAY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was computed from unverified reset data.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.