Details for Benchmark: AD9482
N 33° 49.600 W 117° 27.083 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In RIVERSIDE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- LM 50
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1995 by MWDSC (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY METRO WATER DISTR SO. CALIFORNIA 1995 (DEL)
FROM 91 FRWY GO SOUTH ON LA SIERRA AVE TO CAJALCO ROAD. EAST ON CAJALCO ROAD APPROXIMATELY 0.6 MILES (1.0 KM) TO A DIRT ROAD TO THE SOUTH. A STANDARD MWDSC 3 INCH BRASS DISK STAMPED LM 50 1995 SET FLUSH IN TOP OF AN 8 INCH DIAMETER CONCRETE POST 0.3 FOOT (9.1 CM) ABOVE GROUND, 115 FEET (35.1 M) SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF CAJALCO ROAD AND 1 FOOT (0.3 M) WEST OF THE WEST POST OF A STEEL TUBE GATE. REF MWD FB 2513 02 070.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1997.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.