Details for Benchmark: AD9506
N 33° 49.750 W 117° 30.983 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In RIVERSIDE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- LF 124
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1995 by MWDSC (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY METRO WATER DISTR SO. CALIFORNIA 1995 (DEL)
CORONA, CA. 15 FREEWAY EXIT CAJALCO RD EASTERLY ON CAJALCO RD TO TEMESCAL CANYON RD, LEFT/NORTH ALONG TEMESCAL 0.45 MILE (0.72 KM) TO LA GLORIA ST 56 FEET (17.1 M) WESTERLY OF TEMESCAL CYN RD AND 40 FEET (12.2 M) SOUTHERLY OF LA GLORIA ST TO A MWD VALVE AND METER STRUCTURE AT STATION 216+84 ON 2 BY 9.7 FOOT CONCRETE PAD FOR METER BOX SERVICE CONNECTION, 13 FEET (4.0 M) EASTERLY OF POWER POLE 569623E AND 10.4 FEET (3.2 M) WESTERLY OF MWD MH 216+83. SET A MWDSC 3 INCH BRASS DISK STAMPED LF 124 1995 FLUSH IN THE TOP OF THE NORTHERLY PAD. REF.MWD FB 2016 02 031 AND TB RV CO 774/A4 1996.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1997.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.