Details for Benchmark: AD9533
N 33° 51.817 W 117° 36.917 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In RIVERSIDE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- LF 143
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- unspecified rock
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1995 by MWDSC (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY METRO WATER DISTR SO. CALIFORNIA 1995 (DEL)
CORONA, CA. 91 FREEWAY EXIT SERFAS CLUB DR SOUTH, 1 MILE (1.6 KM) SOUTHERLY ALONG THE SERFAS CLUB DR TO GREEN RIVER DR, SOUTHEASTERLY ON GREEN RIVER TO INTERSECTION WITH PASEO GRANDE, 70 FEET (21.3 M) SOUTHERLY OF THE DRIVE AND 160 WESTERLY OF PASEO GRANDE TO ROCK OUTCROPPING. SET A 3 INCH MWDSC BRASS DISK STAMPED LF 143 1995 FLUSH IN THE OUTCROPPING, 21 FEET (6.4 M) WESTERLY OF EAST END AND 2 FEET (0.6 M) ABOVE NATURAL GROUND. REF. MWD FB 2016 02 060 AND TB RV CO 742/G7 1996.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1997.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.