Details for Benchmark: AE3379
N 40° 11.117 W 083° 16.841 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In UNION county, OH View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1997 by WOOLPT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY WOOLPERT CONSULTANTS 1997 (ARJ)
8.9 KM (5.55 MI) NORTH OF PLAIN CITY, 9.7 KM (6.00 MI) SOUTHEAST OF MARYSVILLE. FROM THE INTERCHANGE OF STATE HIGHWAYS 33 AND 42, PROCEED SOUTHWEST ON RT. 42 0.8 KM (0.50 MI) TO THE INTERSECTION OF COUNTY ROAD 1 (INDUSTRIAL PKWY) . TURN NORTHWEST ON CO.RD.1 AND PROCEED 4.8 KM (3.00 MI) TO STATION ON RIGHT. MARKER IS 8.5 M (27.9 FT) NORTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF INDUSTRIAL PKWY., 38.9M SOUTHEAST OF A UTILITY POLE AND 53.2M NORTHWEST OF A UTILITY POLE. THE CONTROL POINT IS FLUSH WITH THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in October 1997.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.