Details for Benchmark: AE5462
N 30° 59.328 W 087° 28.699 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ESCAMBIA county, FL View Original Datasheet
- ESC 4003
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1997 by BDE (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY BASKERVILLE DONOVAN INCORPORATED 1997 (RGB)
THE STATION IS LOCATED IN THE TOWN OF DAVISVILLE. TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF STATE ROAD 97 AND COUNTY ROAD 4, DRIVE NORTH ON STATE ROAD 97 FOR 1.90 MI (3.06 KM) TO INTERSECTION OF PAVED ROAD. TURN RIGHT (EAST) ON GREENLAND ROAD FOR 0.75 MI (1.21 KM) TO STATION ON RIGHT. THE STATION IS AN ESCAMBIA COUNTY SURVEY DEPT. GEODETIC CONTROL POINT DISK STAMPED ---ESC-4003--- SET IN A 12-INCH CONCRETE MONUMENT THAT IS 1.0 FT (0.3 M) BELOW GROUND LEVEL. IT IS 16.0 FT (4.9 M) SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF GREENLAND ROAD. IT IS 40.0 FT (12.2 M) WEST OF CENTERLINE OF CASSIDY ROAD. REFERENCES--- NAIL AND REF. PT. LB. 0340 CAP SET IN THE WEST SIDE OF A POWER POLE 2 FT (0.6 M) ABOVE GROUND LEVEL ON A MAGNETIC AZIMUTH OF 24 DEGREES AT 41.64 FT (12.69 M) . NORTHWEST CORNER OF A ONE STORY BRICK RESIDENCE ON A MAGNETIC AZIMUTH OF 124 DEGREES AT 145.87 FT (44.46 M) . NAIL AND REF. PT. LB. 0340 CAP SET IN THE WEST SIDE OF A POWER POLE 2 FT (0.6 M) ABOVE GROUND LEVEL ON A MAGNETIC AZIMUTH OF 168 DEGREES AT 98.80 FT (30.11 M) . TELEPHONE PEDESTAL NUMBER 1 18R 5 ON A MAGNETIC AZIMUTH OF 82 DEGREES AT 220.5 FT (67.2 M) .
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1998.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.