Details for Benchmark: AF7104
N 27° 59.100 W 081° 10.067 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In OSCEOLA county, FL View Original Datasheet
- OS 61 SFLWMD
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- retaining walls, concrete ledge, etc.
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by SFLWMD (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1983 by FLDNR (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY FL DEPT OF NAT RES 1983
14.0 MI WNW FROM KENANSVILLE. BEGIN AT THE INTERSECTION OF U.S. HIGHWAY 441 AND STATE ROAD 523 (CANOE CREEK ROAD) IN KENANSVILLE, GO 14.0 MILES NORTH AND WEST ALONG STATE ROAD 523 TO THE MARK. THE MARK IS SET FLUSH IN A CONCRETE CULVERT. THE MARK BEARS 20.4 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF STATE ROAD 523, 8.2 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST END OF THE CULVERT, AND 7.8 FEET SOUTHWEST OF THE NORTHWEST END OF THE CULVERT. THE SURVEY DISK IS 1.25 INCHES IN DIAMETER.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.