Details for Benchmark: AG0020
N 27° 57.917 W 082° 39.783 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINELLAS county, FL View Original Datasheet
- 147 FLHD
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by FLHD (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1975 by FLDT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1975
AT CLEARWATER. TO REACH STATION FROM THE JUNCTION OF U.S. HIGHWAY 19 AND S.R. 60 (GULF TO BAY BLVD.), RUN EASTERLY ON S.R. 60 FOR 4.25 MILES. STATION ON RIGHT, 97.5 FT. EAST OF A 10 INCH PINE TREE. SET IN TOP OF THE CONCRETE SEAWALL. SECTION 13, T29S, R16E.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.