Details for Benchmark: AG1428
N 27° 56.952 W 082° 27.389 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In HILLSBOROUGH county, FL View Original Datasheet
- TAMPA EPISCOPAL CHURCH SPIRE
- Marker Type:
- church cross
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1908 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|01/01/1941 by CGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1941 (KGC)
THE BASE OF THE RED CROSS ON THE RED TILE ROOF OF THE SAINT ANDREWS EPISCOPAL CHURCH AT THE NE CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION OF MARION AND MADISON STREETS IN TAMPA, FLORIDA. IT IS ABOUT 65 FEET HIGH AND UNLIGHTED.
|01/01/1957 by CGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1957 (JEW)
STATION RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION. THE 1941 RECOVERY NOTE IS ADEQUATE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1991.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.