Details for Benchmark: AG9375
N 27° 56.470 W 082° 26.982 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In HILLSBOROUGH county, FL View Original Datasheet
- FLGPS 59 AZ MK
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- massive structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1986 by FL-057 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY FLORIDA 1986
THE STATION IS LOCATED IN TAMPA, IN THE WESTERN SIDEWALK OF A ROAD BRIDGE SPANNING GARRISON CHANNEL AND LEADING SOUTH TO HARBOUR ISLAND. OWNERSHIP--ROAD RIGHT-OF-WAY. TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 4 AND 21ST ST (EXIT 1) IN TAMPA, GO SOUTH FOR 1.05 KM (0.65 MI) ON 21ST ST TO E ADAMO DR. TURN RIGHT AND GO WEST FOR 0.97 KM (0.60 MI) ON E ADAMO DR TO 13TH ST. TURN LEFT AND GO SOUTH FOR 0.56 KM (0.35 MI) ON 13TH ST TO A PAVED ROAD RIGHT, KENNEDY BLVD. CONTINUE STRAIGHT AHEAD AND GO SOUTH, THEN WEST FOR 1.05 KM (0.65 MI) ON 13TH ST (TURNS INTO PLATT ST) TO A PAVED ROAD LEFT, HARBOUR ISLAND ENTRANCE SIGNS ON BOTH SIDES OF PAVED ROAD. TURN LEFT AND GO SOUTHERLY FOR 0.32 KM (0.20 MI) ON THE PAVED ROAD AND CONCRETE BRIDGE TO THE STATION ON RIGHT. THE STATION IS SET INTO A DRILL HOLE IN THE TOP OF BRIDGE SIDEWALK. LOCATED 71.02 M (233.0 FT) NORTH FROM THE SOUTHERN END OF THE WESTERN SIDEWALK OF BRIDGE, 6.55 M (21.5 FT) SOUTH FROM THE CENTRAL 1 OF 9 LIGHT POLES ON THE WESTERN SIDE OF BRIDGE, 5.15 M (16.9 FT) WEST-NORTHWEST FROM THE APPROXIMATE CENTER OF THE SOUTHBOUND LANES OF BRIDGE AND 0.81 M (2.7 FT) EAST-SOUTHEAST FROM THE EASTERN EDGE OF THE WESTERN BRIDGE GUARD WALL. DESCRIBED BY D.F. CALLAHAN.
|08/04/1989 by (GOOD)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 1991.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.