Details for Benchmark: AG9605
N 45° 54.642 W 092° 00.362 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In WASHBURN county, WI View Original Datasheet
- 531 BASS LAKE
- Marker Type:
- traverse station disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1996 by WI-129 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY WASHBURN COUNTY WISCONSIN 1996 (RWR)
STATION IS FIVE AND A HALF MILES WEST OF TREGO ON CTH E AT THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION WITH CTH E AND LITTLE BASS LAKE ROAD IN SECTION 32 T40N R13W, TOWN OF CASEY. MARK LIES 30 FEET (9.1 M) EAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF LITTLE BASS LAKE ROAD, 40 FEET (12.2 M) SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF CTH E ON THE BACKSLOPE OF THE HIGHWAY EMBANKMENT 3 FEET (0.9 M) WEST OF A COUNTY SURVEYOR SIGN. MONUMENT IS A 4 INCH DIAMETER BRONZE DISK ATTACHED TO A 5 FOOT (1.5 M) REBAR SET FLUSH IN A 10 DIAMETER BY 6.3 FOOT (1.9 M) LONG CONCRETE CYLINDER.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1998.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.