Details for Benchmark: AH1676
N 27° 49.496 W 097° 23.170 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In NUECES county, TX View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- horizontal control disk
- mat foundation, concrete slab, etc.
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1991 by TX1550 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY CITY OF CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS 1991
IN CORPUS CHRISTI, ON TOP OF THE PUMP STATION AT SURFSIDE PARK JUST S. OF NORTH SURFSIDE DR. MONUMENT IS A BRASS DISK IN TOP OF CONC. SLAB STAMPED SK130.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 1996.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.