Details for Benchmark: AH3337
N 34° 08.367 W 118° 12.750 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In LOS ANGELES county, CA View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- footings/foundation walls of small/medium structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by CA1980 (MONUMENTED)
|06/16/1997 by MWDSC (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY METRO WATER DISTR SO. CALIFORNIA 1997 (JDG)
IN THE CITY OF EAGLE ROCK, AT THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF N. MAYWOOD AVENUE AND COLORADO BLVD., 33.53 M (110.01 FT) EAST OF THE INTERSECTION OF N. MAYWOOD AVENUE, 20.12 M (66.01 FT) NORTH OF THE INTERSECTION OF COLORADO BLVD., STATION IS ON TOP OF STAIRWAY PARAPET WALL OF THE ENTRANCE TO EAGLE ROCK CITY HALL.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1999.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.