Details for Benchmark: AI3513
N 39° 21.433 W 084° 31.133 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is RESET and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BUTLER county, OH View Original Datasheet
- S 145 RESET
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- footings/foundation walls of small/medium structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1992 by LOCENG (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY LOCAL ENGINEER (INDIVIDUAL OR FIRM) 1992 (JOB)
5.3 MILES (8.5 KM) EAST FROM HAMILTON. 4.3 MILES (6.9 KM) SOUTHEAST ALONG THE BALTIMORE AND OHIO RAILROAD FROM THE STATION, THENCE ABOUT 1.0 MILE (1.6 KM) NORTH ALONG GILMORE ROAD, ABOUT 0.25 MILE (0.40 KM) SOUTH OF THE INTERSECTION OF BOBMYER ROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was computed from unverified reset data. No vertical observational check was made to the station.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.