Details for Benchmark: AI4337
N 39° 41.674 W 075° 16.757 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In GLOUCESTER county, NJ View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1939 by NJGS (MONUMENTED)
|07/07/1999 by NJGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NEW JERSEY GEODETIC SURVEY 1999 (JVS)
THE STATION IS LOCATED IN SOUTH HARRISON TOWNSHIP ABOUT 4 MI (6.4 KM) SOUTHEAST FROM THE BOROUGH OF SWEDESBORO. TO REACH THE STATION FORM THE INTERSECTION OF KINGS HIGHWAY, COUNTY ROAD 551 AND SWEDESBORO FRANKLINVILLE ROAD, COUNTY ROAD 538 IN THE BOROUGH OF SWEDESBORO, GO SOUTHEAST ON COUNTY ROAD 538 FOR 0.5 MI (0.8 KM) TO THE WYE JUNCTION WITH SWEDESBORO MORNROEVILLE ROAD, COUNTY ROAD 694. BEAR TO THE LEFT, CONTINUE AHEAD ON COUNTY ROAD 538 FOR 3.4 MI (5.5 KM) TO THE INTERSECTION WITH STATE ROUTE 45 AT A BLINKING RED TRAFFIC SIGNAL. TURN RIGHT AND GO WEST ON STATE ROUTE 45 FOR 2.1 MI (3.4 KM) TO THE STATION ON THE LEFT, JUST PAST THE INTERSECTION WITH PEDRICKTOWN HARRISONVILLE ROAD, COUNTY ROAD 668. THE STATION IS 18.2 M (59.7 FT) WEST SOUTHWEST FROM POLE NUMBER 137, 19.6 M (64.3 FT) EAST NORTHEAST FROM POLE NUMBER 136, 13.6 M (44.6 FT) SOUTH SOUTHEAST AND ACROSS THE ROAD FROM POLE NUMBER 538844, 24.4 M (80.1 FT) SOUTHEAST FROM THE EAST CORNER OF HOUSE NUMBER 367 1447, A ONE STORY FRAME DWELLING, 28.8 M (94.5 FT) SOUTH FROM THE SOUTH CORNER OF HOUSE NUMBER 1449, 2.2 M (7.2 FT) SOUTH SOUTHEAST FROM THE SOUTH SOUTHEAST EDGE OF PAVEMENT, 47.7 M (156.5 FT) WEST SOUTHWEST FROM THE CENTERLINE EXTENDED OF COUNTY ROAD 668 AND 7.0 M (23.0 FT) SOUTH SOUTHEAST FROM CENTERLINE OF STATE ROUTE 45. THE STATION IS SET 0.1 M (0.3 FT) BELOW THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 2000.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.