Details for Benchmark: AI7250
N 39° 59.173 W 078° 15.453 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In BEDFORD county, PA View Original Datasheet
- PTC 161.4
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/2000 by NEILAN (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY THE NEILAN ENGINEERS INCORPORATED 2000 (TEK)
TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE TOLL BOOTH AT BREEZEWOOD, EXIT 12, PROCEED 0.3 MI (0.5 KM) ON THE TURNPIKE ON RAMP FOR EASTBOUND TRAFFIC. AFTER CROSSING OVER THE TURNPIKE, TURN RIGHT TO TOP OF MOUND AND STATION. THE STATION IS ABOUT 190 FT (57.9 M) SOUTH AND 75 FT (22.9 M) WEST OF THE TOLLBOOTH.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 2000.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.