Details for Benchmark: AK3033
N 28° 05.867 W 080° 37.883 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is RESET and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BREVARD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- B 204 RESET 1968
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1968 by LOCENG (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY LOCAL ENGINEER (INDIVIDUAL OR FIRM) 1968
AT MELBOURNE. AT MELBOURNE, LOCATED ON THE JOHN F. KENNEDY REGIONAL AIRPORT, 28 FEET NORTH OF THE NORTH EDGE OF THE TERMINAL RAMP, 454.07 FEET NORTH OF THE PASSENGER TERMINAL BUILDING, 210 FEET SOUTH OF THE WIND T INDICATOR, 6.8 FEET EAST OF A 2 FT X 4 FT CATCH BASIN, SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST FLUSH WITH THE GROUND.
- This mark is at Melbourne Airport (MLB)
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was computed from unverified reset data.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.