Details for Benchmark: AK7129
N 28° 34.497 W 081° 21.875 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ORANGE county, FL View Original Datasheet
- GIS 0131 KAREN MCKEE
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1985 by FL-095 (MONUMENTED)
|06/19/1990 by FL-095 (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY ORANGE COUNTY FLORIDA 1990
THE STATION IS ABOUT 1.3 MI (2.1 KM) NORTH OF STATE ROAD 50 IN THE NORTHEAST QUARTER OF SECTION 13, TOWNSHIP 22 SOUTH, RANGE 27 EAST, ORANGE COUNTY, FLORIDA, ON THE RIGHT-OF-WAY OF U.S. 17-92. TO REACH THE STATION FROM PRINCETON AND 17-92, GO NORTH ON 17-92 FOR 0.25 MI (0.40 KM) TO THE STATION ON THE LEFT, ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF A BRIDGE. THE STATION IS 19.82 FT (6.04 M) SOUTHEAST OF A REBAR AND CAP, 67.95 FT (20.71 M) WEST OF AN X-CUT IN THE CENTER OF SIDEWALK, AND 31.36 FT (9.56 M) SOUTHWEST OF AN X-CUT IN THE EAST EDGE OF SIDEWALK.
|03/16/1996 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1996
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1994.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1995.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.