Details for Benchmark: AR0264
N 29° 55.617 W 082° 06.867 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BRADFORD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- R 147
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1954 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
1.6 MI S FROM STARKE. ABOUT 1.65 MILES SOUTH ALONG THE SEABOARD AIR LINE RAILWAY FROM THE STATION AT STARKE, ABOUT 149 YARDS SOUTH OF MILE POST 680, 114 YARDS NORTH OF A SWITCH STAND AT SOUTH END OF A DOUBLE TRACK, 217 FEET SOUTHEAST OF CENTER OF A ROAD CROSSING, 86 FEET EAST OF EAST RAIL OF EAST TRACK, 99 FEET EAST OF EAST RAIL OF MAIN TRACK, 4 FEET SOUTHWEST OF SOUTHWEST CORNER OF MT. NEBO BAPTIST CHURCH, 168 1/2 FEET EAST-SOUTHEAST AND ACROSS TRACK FROM TELEPHONE POLE NO. 1270, 32 FEET SOUTHEAST OF A 24-INCH PIN OAK TREE, 70 FEET NORTHEAST OF A 22-INCH PIN OAK TREE, ABOUT 2 1/2 FEET BELOW LEVEL OF TRACK AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 3 INCHES.
|01/01/1978 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1978
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.