Details for Benchmark: AR0267
N 29° 56.100 W 082° 06.300 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BRADFORD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- KIDD RM 1
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1937 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1954 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
0.6 MI SE FROM STARKE. ABOUT 0.65 MILE SOUTHEAST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 100 FROM THE CROSSING OF THE SEABOARD AIR LINE RAILWAY AT STARKE, 175 FEET SOUTHWEST OF CENTER LINE OF HIGHWAY, 24 1/2 FEET NORTH OF CENTER LINE OF A SAND DRIVE WEST TO A HOUSE, 109 1/2 FEET WEST OF STATION MARK, 197 FEET WEST-NORTHWEST OF RM NO. 2, 7 FEET NORTH OF THE EXTENDED SOUTH LINE OF HOUSE, 2 FEET NORTH OF A WHITE WOODEN WITNESS POST, ABOUT LEVEL WITH DRIVE TO HOUSE AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 2 INCHES.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.