Details for Benchmark: AR0269
N 29° 56.517 W 082° 06.550 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BRADFORD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- S 147
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1954 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
AT STARKE. AT STARKE, ABOUT 0.55 MILE SOUTH ALONG THE SEABOARD AIR LINE RAILWAY FROM THE STATION, AT THE CROSSING OF SOUTH STREET, 40 1/2 FEET WEST OF WEST RAIL OF WEST MAIN TRACK, 32 1/2 FEET WEST-NORTHWEST OF MILE POST 679, 35 1/2 FEET SOUTH OF CENTER LINE OF SOUTH STREET, SET VERTICALLY IN THE EAST FACE OF BRICK WAREHOUSE BUILDING OF GULF OIL COMPANY BULK PLANT, 1.3 FEET SOUTH OF NORTHEAST CORNER OF BUILDING, ABOUT 5 FEET ABOVE GROUND AND ABOUT 3 FEET ABOVE LEVEL OF TRACK.
|01/01/1979 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1979
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.