Details for Benchmark: AR0270
N 29° 56.667 W 082° 06.667 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BRADFORD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- T 147
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1954 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1959 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1959
AT STARKE. AT STARKE, AT THE COURTHOUSE, 81 FEET SOUTH OF THE SOUTH CURB OF WEST JEFFERSON STREET, 32 FEET EAST OF THE EAST CURB OF NORTH TEMPLE AVENUE, 11.6 FEET SOUTH OF THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE COURTHOUSE, 2.3 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND, SET VERTICALLY IN THE WEST WALL OF THE BUILDING.
|01/01/1979 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1979
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.